cucinaaaaaa
* _ *! Yesterday I was in Ikea and I bought (in part) my new kitchen. We went to save themselves, and then we ran all the pieces (it's amazing, is completely loose O_o, there are at least 30 packets) and then mount my father. Will make him some changes to create a kitchen with small island also used as a table, trying to exploit the space better. I had a moment discomfort when the cashier is stumped: he had to verify that the packages taken corresponded to the estimate given in the price. He must have forgotten a couple of packages (after all they were all stacked in the cart) because he did not returned the count, and at one point he slammed the gun bar code on a shelf in my kitchen è_é! Auks pay when I had to tell him "you get mad but they will have to pay € 2,882 in cash" and I think we both realized it was a bit excessive because I smiled and said "I like living dangerously" XD! I'm really happy because this is the first thing I buy my own and I know that will make the new apartment and very special atmosphere. I wish I already have the financial resources to buy all new furniture, but I think I'll do a little at a time, room by room. Unfortunately, even the little things (curtains, bed linen, kitchen accessories) end up being costly if taken all together, so I'll turn my new apartment a little at a time. These days I also spent some time with my father, to better organize the project. I love him, but more than an hour to spend with him is deleterious @ @! It 'really talkative, and I wanted to shoot XD Peppe us, made us feel at Ikea the first time 5 hours, the second at least 3. We have spent less time to buy and download the entire kitchen than to wait for him to finish his talk with designers Ikea! There was also a time when I felt guilty about the fact that I find even more enjoyable to spend a Sunday afternoon at home watching TV, doing nothing, rather than to please my mother or my father or by going to see going some kind of place with them. While the two of them are tireless and work or go forth all the time, I was born and began to puff pantofolaia only the idea of having to leave. It will be a failure? Well, I just know that I often find myself thinking that I'd rather be a more energetic person.
0 comments:
Post a Comment