Leverage. Nathan Ford. 033. Post
Title: Too honest
Fandom: Leverage
Character / Couple: Nathan Ford
Other Characters: Alec Hardison
Prompt: 033. Too
Rating: G
Warnings: Drabble, Missing the Moment
3x01 Word Count: 112
Genre: Comedy
Table: Re black, white horse
"Do you realize that said he did not want to be free? I mean, you know it really that? I am really shocked, "says Hardison, without facing the new table that has replaced the sofa, watching the big screen with a map of the prison where he is detained Nathan. "You must be joking! Do not want! You ... is ... if we had promised the most innocent of the world, one would say, hey, why not? But he is doing? He says no, I'm a criminal, I have to pay, "snaps the tongue. "Here what you earn, to be honest too! You become stupid! And you never become stupid, you know, Parker? "She glanced
worried. "Okay." Promises.
0 comments:
Post a Comment